Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has this forum changed your bad habits?

Options
  • 08-07-2007 9:53pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Their are loads of discussions on this forum about what is right and what is wrong to do on our roads. Has your driving changed or do you now do things differently from reading this forum.

I'll start,
    I no longer drive with my fog lights on..

Sounds like a AA meeting :D:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

I know to look out for Subaru Foristers (sp) when im driving in the bus lanes rather than white mondeo lx's:D

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Ya gotta love bus lanes ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i'm going to be watching out for volvo drivers on the m50!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

HA HA HA! copacetic be sure to give the figer and gesture that you would like to have intercourse with thier significant other:),

Back on topic please:cool:

-VB-

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I never had any bad driving habits
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Yeah - i'll now flash drivers sitting on the outside lane on a motorway. I used to think nothing of undertaking somebody if they were crusing along 20 kmph under the limit on the outside lane with no traffic around them:o

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I've learned not to speed through all the speed cameras, that boardsters have told me the location of.

Thanks.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Yeah - i'll now flash drivers sitting on the outside lane on a motorway. I used to think nothing of undertaking somebody if they were crusing along 20 kmph under the limit on the outside lane with no traffic around them:o

Yeah i flash at them too. Then i always acknowledge them moving in with a wave or a flash of the hazards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

No ..I'm still a smoker :D
    (and a perfect driver ...and slightly delusional :D:D )

Actually, no ....hang on ...it has changed me ...

It has put the fear of God in me

Advertisement