Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is trying hard to find a girl! =)

Options
  • 08-07-2007 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

As I said, this is trying hard to find a girl.
    So do you think he has a chance? I cant say I do but why not give him a hand, I think is good for my karma. =)

Hi,

I need your help finding a girl! Not any girl but a very specific girl who I met briefly last week. We talked, we laughed and then I left. I don’t know her name and she doesn’t know mine. But if you help me find her I will be very grateful, and to get this moving I will give you an Apple iPhone if you help me get in touch with her!

Friday last week (29th of June) we both took the 18.10 Air France by City Jet flight from Dublin to London City Airport. The flight was late and when we got there the pilot parked the plane in the wrong direction making it even later. She stood next to me on the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) platform. We started talking and took the train towards the city, she was Irish and from Dublin. She was going to meet some friends and the next day she was going to Wimbledon to watch the tennis. We talked and got on really well, but at my stop I just said goodbye and went off. But when the train doors slid shut behind me I was clueless to why I hadn’t asked for her number or given her mine……

So if you know (or are) a cute, quite blond girl who is about 25, lives in Dublin and who went to London last weekend to watch the Wimbledon please ask her if she is the one, and if so ask her to contact me at finding_the_girl@hotmail.com If you don’t know anyone who fits the description please send this post to all your friends and post it on as many forums as possible. I know the chance of this working is slim to none but it would be so cool if it did, and if it does I would be happy to give you a iPhone!

Thanks!
    Carl

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'm a bit curious about how that got into an email to you?

Other than that I would leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭belleray

Best of luck, hope you find her, and let us know if you do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Private Detective Agency perhaps?

I'm not talking about anything weird or underhand, but maybe they could get access to the plane passenger list since you won't.

I'd imagine this would be fairly standard work for such an agency. Since you're willing to spend or give cash, maybe this would be worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a PI, moved to the Dublin Forum

Mods, feel free to move if inappropriate

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

There's something not right about this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Chain letter. Just a variation on "send this to 5 people or bad things will happen to you" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Could be. Any of these types of ads always make me wonder...

I've seen a few similar from women who are blatantly bunny-boilers and probably trying to track down some guy who had to change his mobile number because of her obsession :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Aah dude, things like that keep happening all the time!!

I've spoken to loads of girls whom i got on really well with but never took their no. So once she left, she was gone forever. Happened loads of times with me. I regret a bit of it. But then i just move on. There are loads more girls in this world!!

Or maybe next time i get along well with a chick, i should make sure i end up exchanging no's!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 skellywelly22

I think that is soooooo romantic. I think that chance meetings like that are just that sometimes but I hope you find her:)

Cork87 wrote:
    As I said, this is trying hard to find a girl.
    So do you think he has a chance? I cant say I do but why not give him a hand, I think is good for my karma. =)

Hi,

I need your help finding a girl! Not any girl but a very specific girl who I met briefly last week. We talked, we laughed and then I left. I don’t know her name and she doesn’t know mine. But if you help me find her I will be very grateful, and to get this moving I will give you an Apple iPhone if you help me get in touch with her!

Friday last week (29th of June) we both took the 18.10 Air France by City Jet flight from Dublin to London City Airport. The flight was late and when we got there the pilot parked the plane in the wrong direction making it even later. She stood next to me on the DLR (Docklands Light Railway) platform. We started talking and took the train towards the city, she was Irish and from Dublin. She was going to meet some friends and the next day she was going to Wimbledon to watch the tennis. We talked and got on really well, but at my stop I just said goodbye and went off. But when the train doors slid shut behind me I was clueless to why I hadn’t asked for her number or given her mine……

So if you know (or are) a cute, quite blond girl who is about 25, lives in Dublin and who went to London last weekend to watch the Wimbledon please ask her if she is the one, and if so ask her to contact me at finding_the_girl@hotmail.com If you don’t know anyone who fits the description please send this post to all your friends and post it on as many forums as possible. I know the chance of this working is slim to none but it would be so cool if it did, and if it does I would be happy to give you a iPhone!

Thanks!
    Carl

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭DermoMIO

this is basically some movie that was on bbc the other week the fat chap from nsync was in it excpet it was based in america not dublin/london

• Advertisement
Advertisement