Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEBS - Making an entrance

Options
  • 08-07-2007 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

How does one make a "Super sweet 16"esque entrance to the debs? The hotel is on a side street and I have a limo...what else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

How about get a giant sheet of plastic, roll it down the street and apply both water and fairy liquid. You'll look so trendy whizzing down the street in a rubber ring :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Troll

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Hire a tractor. and wear wellies. it wont look good but you will sure stand out from the crowd.

unless somebody else going to your debs see's this post lol

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

go to www.dumbanddumbersuits.com (not sure if thats an actual site but you get the picture)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

Iv hired a 07 black stretch hummer for my debs! coming from waterford if your interested in hiring one send me a pm and ill give the number

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Helicopter is the way 2 go these days :D thats wat iv got organised neways!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

How does one make a "Super sweet 16"esque entrance to the debs? The hotel is on a side street and I have a limo...what else?

Get your super rich dad to buy the hotel so then everyone will be going to the debs in your new house!

Xd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

hot air balloon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Go naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

sternn wrote:
    Helicopter is the way 2 go these days :D thats wat iv got organised neways!!

if your really rich and you dont mind breaking the law

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Naked, crying and faecal matter. Solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Try to not be ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Try to not be ugly.
    Perhaps a tad harsh master keane? Yea you know what/who I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭Duff

A big horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭elefant

light yourself on fire and come out of a cake made of jumper

Bring a submachine gun and drive-by shoot the whole place.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

with regards the helicopter thing there's a 99% chance you'll get dropped off in a field. just warning u :) don't get too excited, i went to 2 and ended up very poor (spent about €300 on drinking alone) and kinda disappointed. better off dreading it because you'll really enjoy it then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

and if your debs arent on in summer months you wont be able to use a helicopter...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Why the hell wouldn't you? Im pretty sure helicopters aren't migrating creatures that are only around for the summer...

My solution, go in one of them big cakes that strippers jump out of, then when everyone asks "oh wheres John/Pat/Mary/Bridie tonite?" you can jump out of the cake!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Dress as spongebob, obviously :rolleyes:

cson wrote:
    Why the hell wouldn't you? Im pretty sure helicopters aren't migrating creatures that are only around for the summer...

its illegal to fly single engined aircraft at night...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

waiver;im not saying this to the op or anyone else in this thread

anyone who wants a super sweet 16 style entrance should seriously consider using the jumping of the opposite buildings roof method...............seriously I would like think you were like so a celebrity for doing that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

Seinas wrote:
    its illegal to fly single engined aircraft at night...

What??? to hire a private chopper or all choppers in general?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭xha1r

The original post, not poster in this thread is pathetic.

The original post, not poster, which has feelings, is quite obviously insecure.

The original post, not poster, needs to get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

xha1r wrote:
    The original post, not poster in this thread is pathetic.

The original post, not poster, which has feelings, is quite obviously insecure.

The original post, not poster, needs to get a life.

And you need to stop taking the internets so seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Jay112 wrote:
    What??? to hire a private chopper or all choppers in general?

it has nothing to do with hiring or even choppers in general

what he said was no aircraft(helicopter or otherwise) with only one engine can legally fly at night

assuming thats true, unless you want to be very early for yur debs you will not be able to hire a helicopter for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

have a full blown wedding ceremony outside the hotel door.

• Advertisement

PeakOutput wrote:
    it has nothing to do with hiring or even choppers in general

what he said was no aircraft(helicopter or otherwise) with only one engine can legally fly at night

assuming thats true, unless you want to be very early for yur debs you will not be able to hire a helicopter for it

yep thats right, my dad used to have one ages ago.... if you did, you would be forced land, and if not they probably get the air force up there to make you come down, then take away your pilots licence:rolleyes:

Advertisement