Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb MyTraffic

Options
  • 09-07-2007 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Does anybody having a problem to get into this link?

http://mytraffic.digiweb.ie/

also metro seems very slow since couple of days here in Limerick,anybody else having the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Been fine here all weekend with me. Though you might be on a different sector.

It will slow to <100k if you are over cap. (sum of last 30 days always).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Reading fine to me, just got hooked up and did'nt know this page exisited so its bookmarked!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Wcool

Maybe a stupid remark, but just in case:

Of course this link will only work if you are using the Digiweb modem and IP (Digiweb needs to 'recognise' that you a Digiweb customer and check which customer you are).

So you can't see your usage when you are at work, for instance.

A good point. Most people are no techies and don't admit that the workings of Internet is not distingushible to magic for them.

The traffic stats relate only to the modem that is accessing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

mike65 wrote:
    Reading fine to me, just got hooked up and did'nt know this page exisited so its bookmarked!

Mike.
    mike65,i just signed up for digiweb metro last week and im told it could be working in the next 21days
    did they take that long to get u connected?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I placed my order on June 16th, I would have got it 12 days earlier than Saturday thanks to someone who works there and posts here (no names but we follow the same footie team!) however I was'nt able to make the date as I work on the road so it took 3 weeks in total.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

ur lucky u knew ssome1 there,i guess il have to wait a good while yet cause the guy in sales said it will be about three weeks so that probly means 4 weeks if he said 3
    thanks for the reply,mike 65

Demand is higher at the moment. If it wasn't too good/popular you could get it the next day due to installers sitting around doing nothing :)

They probably are reasonably experienced scheduling, so be optimistic and assume it is 3 weeks. Unless it snows or floods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭TheGreatest

This is feckin brutal...I am not over the cap or anything. Anyone else having this issue in Limerick since a week now and I am ready to get a sword and slice this modem into doner kebab!:mad:

digi.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Zoney

This is feckin brutal...I am not over the cap or anything. Anyone else having this issue in Limerick since a week now and I am ready to get a sword and slice this modem into doner kebab!

I'm in Limerick on Metro and not having any issues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 smithdogg AU

i'm in dublin and my connection is way slower at the moment.. and i just signed up for an additional 10gb/month...

is it P2P shaping?

There is no shaping. Your traffic is the sum of the last 30days (new each day as the 31st day's traffic drops off, i.e. subtracted.).

If you are over the cap the traffic is throttled to a bit faster than ISDN, which means one user doing ordinary email, Skype, Web browsing may not even notice till they send a very large email with attachment or upload/download a large file.

This is feckin brutal...I am not over the cap or anything. Anyone else having this issue in Limerick since a week now and I am ready to get a sword and slice this modem into doner kebab!:mad:

Did you contact Digiweb support?

Advertisement