Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strike 2!

• 09-07-2007 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

I have just been blessed with my second Xbox 360 to recieve 3 red lights. I
    know there are countless threads about dead 360s and warrantys and im aware that I can just send my console back to Microsoft to be repaired , again, but I fail to see how Microsoft are getting away with this.

I dont see how some people have gone through as many as nine broken consoles and continued to be loyal to Microsoft. Surely if a customer has to send back more than one console then Microsoft should be offering some reasonable compensation.
    Has anyone received any compensation?
    How?

If not should i just do away with the xbox altogether and go for the PS3
    which may have a lot less exclusive games but also a lot less faulty parts?

The thought of being stuck in a cycle of sending back broken Xboxs every couple of months is depressing but is that what im doomed to if I continue my loyalty?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm dreading it. How often do you play it and for how long? If my console broke, i'd hope it's not for another year and then i'd get it repaired and trade it in for a ps3 which i expect to get anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

i expect that as microsoft are makin hardware revision to the 360, your repaired one will have the same ones installed so as to stop it being sent back and costing microsoft aload of money???

Advertisement