Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a adult relationship

• 09-07-2007 5:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

im writing this looking for a adult views on things . where is the best place to look ?

i dont want to put the essay onto here but do want to talk to someone about the probloms im having as they concern one girl ive been with for almost five years and another girl that to this very moment has been a very good friend but i can no longer trust as i feel she has personal motives for her answers

i may be drunk at this time so my words can be not typed but do realise that this is something that has bothered me for sometime and i just want to see another guy/girls opinion of this situation that dosnt want anything in return !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Hi OP: Could you summarise some of the issues that you are having, briefly.
    The posters here may give you more detailed and relevant advice based on that.

I got the jist of it, but some more information would be great, broken into bite size peices :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you're in school/college, perhaps you could arrange to meet with a counsellor who would be only too happy to listen to you and help you to work through things in your own mind. At the end of the day, you are going to have to make a decision (the nature of which is unclear, but I can guess). Make sure that you have the opportunity to think through things properly, and do not be forced into making any decisions that you are not totally happy with.

Shane

Advertisement