Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best 4X4 for practicality

Options
  • 09-07-2007 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Im looking at getting some sort of 4X4 which would be comfortable enough for long journeys or the odd day commuting but pratical enough for carrying heavy goods etc.

The plan is to have something that could be slept in, or attach a 4X4 tent to the rear tailgate etc. I also do some mountain biking and would like to be able to put the bikes on the back etc.

My main driver is a cooper s, but with biking, the guitar and a couple of other work related stuff, i find myself borrowing other cars all the time, it would be nice to have something like this there. Looking to spend about 10K - 15K

Any suggestions? Was thinking of a toyota hilux surf or something similar??

Comments

Advertisement