Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long Hair

• 09-07-2007 9:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm a lad with pretty long hair but ti gets frizzy very easily and so it is not often I leave it down out of it's pony tail.

When I do leave it down I have to use gel on it in order to give it some weight so it will fall down rather than out!!!

Can anyoner help me in this regard....what gel? Mousse maybe? How can I get it to stay down and not have to concrete it with gel!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Fabio wrote:
    Hi guys,

I'm a lad with pretty long hair but ti gets frizzy very easily and so it is not often I leave it down out of it's pony tail.

When I do leave it down I have to use gel on it in order to give it some weight so it will fall down rather than out!!!

Can anyoner help me in this regard....what gel? Mousse maybe? How can I get it to stay down and not have to concrete it with gel!!!

I think there should be a 'blokes with long hair thats always frizzy' sticky coz this question is asked an awful lot.

Chances are you wash it too much. Leave it for a week then wash every 4-5 days.

As a temporary solution try 'Frizz Ease' hair syrum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

GHD it! you fellas should have to put as much work in as us ladies. It's only fair:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

my hair was like that, but I stuck through it like a man and now it is heavy enough to fall and stay generally straight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

More than 2 years down the line and my hair, still frizzy, is still growing...just in a pony-tail and it's curly!

Thanks, very belated, to the people who replied to this all that time ago!

Advertisement