Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost ring in Killarney

Options
  • 09-07-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I know this is a long shot, but stranger things have happened! My sister lost her engagement ring in Killarney (New Street carpark) last Friday! She had a good look for it at the time. Also, went to guards, radio kerry and jewellers around Killarney! Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone happen to find one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Ahh thats really crap, sorry to hear that. Hope it all works out! You never know, stranger things have happened! Fingers crossed x

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

Thanks, 440Hz, hopefully someone will hand it in!

My sister was contacted last Thursday by Killarney Gardaí and was told a lady had found a ring similar to her description. It turns out that it is her ring, she's over the moon. I know I said that stranger things have happened but I was seriously doubting that she would ever get the ring back! Fair play to the lady who found it and was honest enough to seek its owner. I wish her great health and happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Awww that's brilliant news! Im so happy for her, really glad it all worked out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭hanni1234

Im sooo happy for her ;) If she needs her ring cleaned, i can do that for her. PM me :cool:

• Advertisement

Thanks Hanni, she cleaned it when she got home, it was caked in mud, the lady found it on the street in muck, but it looks great, thanks anyway!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

hanni1234 wrote:
    Im sooo happy for her ;) If she needs her ring cleaned, i can do that for her. PM me :cool:

lolz

Advertisement