Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game trade in's. Best Deal?

Options
  • 09-07-2007 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

I realise that it has been asked umpteen times before but the prices change regularly so I thought I would make a new thread.

I have a good few DS games that I want to trade in in order to get Resident Evil 4 on the Wii.

I have

Metroid Prime Hunters
    Project Rub
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
    Advance Wars DS
    Animal Crossing : Wild World
    Meteos
    Tony Hawks American Sk8land
    Feel the Magic: XY/XX

I was just wondering who gives the best trade in prices at the moment. Bear in mind that I have on Game and Xtravision beside me so they are the only two that I have access to.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. They really should have an up to date trade in value checker on heir websites, shouldn't they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Xtravision do the best trade ins and at the moment are giving an extra tenner if you trade in two games.

You should get a lot more than Resi 4 for those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Thanks. Yeah I know that the games are worht more that Resi but I'll just see what two or three games make up E45 tbh.

Thanks for the info btw.

Unless someone says different, I think I'll head to xtra Vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Just to follow this up I suppose.

I traded in 4 games in xtravison and got E58 for them. I remember that I got E24 for Meteos but I can't remember what I got for the rest of them.

Meteos - E24
    Tony Hawks American Sk8land
    Feel the Magic: XY/XX
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Advertisement