Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiggy over - again

Options
  • 09-07-2007 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So, the romance of the century is over - again. Really hope it stays like that. I'm getting so fed up of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

So, the romance of the century is over - again. Really hope it stays like that. I'm getting so fed up of them.
    Me too. what a pair of eejits. Wonder it that's really how posh and becks carry on too!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I do kind of (and I mean kind of) feel sorry for Chanelle. She's only 19 and not quite as wordly-wise as Ziggy is. He really should have known better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

BuffyBot wrote:
    I do kind of (and I mean kind of) feel sorry for Chanelle. She's only 19 and not quite as wordly-wise as Ziggy is. He really should have known better.

I feel sorry for her too. I totally think she was manipulated and played by him. He just wanted a girl that would be totally in awe of him.

I feel sorry for her too. I totally think she was manipulated and played by him. He just wanted a girl that would be totally in awe of him.
    I absolutely blame Ziggy. He's completely manipulating her and messing with her head.

I absolutely blame Ziggy. He's completely manipulating her and messing with her head.

I agree. I honestly think he's quite a nasty piece of work. I hope Channelle gets over it quickly and just enjoy herself with the twins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

He did most of the chasing to get with Chanelle and now when she is mad about him he decides he doesnt want her. I liked him until all this, now my opinion of him has gone way down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Um, why are people even talking about this? Isn't it clear the two of em have watched previous BB shows and realised that a couple get the lion-share of the daily edit no matter how boring and uninteresting they are (either apart or together). It's the perfect arrangement for a pair of wannabees if they can engineer it in time.

The two of them understand each other precisely and are milking it dry until eviction day with their choreographed histrionics.

Pigman II wrote:
    Um, why are people even talking about this? Isn't it clear the two of em have watched previous BB shows and realised that a couple get the lion-share of the daily edit no matter how boring and uninteresting they are (either apart or together). It's the perfect arrangement for a pair of wannabees if they can engineer it in time.

The two of them understand each other precisely and are milking it dry until eviction day with their choreographed histrionics.

I don't think that's true of Chanelle - I genuinely think she's been much more naive about this.

I loved the fact that one of the twins came in interrupting them during the 'serious' discussion. Ziggy was such a prat to her during the break up. Get him out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ziggy is being clever about it though. He knows that now Chanelle is staying it'd be better for him to continue the "romance" and get as much exposure as possible. (Like a previous poster said, couples get the most air-time).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

GOOD....chanelle is nice and a fun housemate but when she starts pretending to cry over something ridiculous and is smling at the same time and acting like a 4 year old......

.....well to be honest, I just wanna smash her face in

I loved the fact that one of the twins came in interrupting them during the 'serious' discussion. Ziggy was such a prat to her during the break up. Get him out!
    Totally agree. He was so patronising and condescending. He can never let her have the last word, he always as to come in with an 'old wise one' attempted approach. He says he's only 26? He looks much older than 26 I'm afraid!

Even after the 'break up', he said after their afternoon snooze...'I really care for you Chanelle'. Why is he messing with her head? I think he wants to break up with her, but can't stand the fact that he might be disliked over it. Problem is he's liked in the house so I can't see him getting nominated. Wouldn't it be fab if it was Ziggy vs Chanelle this week!!!!! :D

Even after the 'break up', he said after their afternoon snooze...'I really care for you Chanelle'. Why is he messing with her head? I think he wants to break up with her, but can't stand the fact that he might be disliked over it. Problem is he's liked in the house so I can't see him getting nominated. Wouldn't it be fab if it was Ziggy vs Chanelle this week!!!!! :D

That would be brilliant! I'd love to see Ziggy out in the fake eviction. He's being such an idiot.

That would be brilliant! I'd love to see Ziggy out in the fake eviction. He's being such an idiot.
    Yeah! And have Chanelle hear exactly what he thinks of her!!!! I'm gonna try and sent telepathic messages to the HM's to see if I can fix this!!!

Though with the HM's so sick of the two of them arguing and causing tension, it could just happen!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

In fairness, I think Chanelle brings the worst out in Ziggy, when he's with the lads (aka Team Simple!), he's a good laugh, the same with Carole, they have a laugh and a joke together. It's Chanelle's moaning and hissy fits that drive me nuts. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ziggy is just such a tosser with or without Chanelle. He's obviously a complete control freak and an utter lunatic. Leave him in and let me foam at the mouth some more!

Big Brother is all about being so angry at a bunch of strangers that you can't help but shout and throw things at the tv screen.

Dyflin wrote:
    In fairness, I think Chanelle brings the worst out in Ziggy, when he's with the lads (aka Team Simple!), he's a good laugh, the same with Carole, they have a laugh and a joke together. It's Chanelle's moaning and hissy fits that drive me nuts. :mad:
    What a bloke thing to say :rolleyes: Ziggy is not funny in team simple. In fact he just tags along, it's Liam and Brian that add the laughter. Ziggy has been manipulating and messing with Chanelle's head since the beginning and now she's had enough. Good for her.

Last night she reminded Ziggy how much he hated Charley and how much he's told her not get sucked in by her, next minute he's having a pillow fight with her???

Ziggy's a controlling manipulative fruit cake that needs to be brought down a peg or two :mad:

LadyJ wrote:
    Ziggy is just such a tosser with or without Chanelle. He's obviously a complete control freak and an utter lunatic. Leave him in and let me foam at the mouth some more!

Big Brother is all about being so angry at a bunch of strangers that you can't help but shout and throw things at the tv screen.

Next door must think I'm nuts!!! :D

• Advertisement

I'm so happy there are others out there that are starting to hate him too! I'll also be sending telepathic signals to the HM so they put him up for eviction. If only I had genuine psychic powers!

I'm so happy there are others out there that are starting to hate him too! I'll also be sending telepathic signals to the HM so they put him up for eviction. If only I had genuine psychic powers!
    Well do a test...see if you can get readings from people's plates. Maybe you can progress from there? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

i can't stand Ziggy. He is a pretentious prat. He's a sap, an utter, utter tool.

Why is Chanelle so into him? They were misbehaving again last night. Its so frustrating to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Why is Chanelle so into him? They were misbehaving again last night. Its so frustrating to watch!
    Ever try and break up with someone that you're surrounded by 24/7?

BaZmO* wrote:
    Ever try and break up with someone that you're surrounded by 24/7?

I'd prefer to break up with that person rather than be miserable! But no, I've never been on Big Brother if that's what you're asking!

I wasn't asking if you were ever on Big Brother, I was just making the point that the reason why they keep on getting back together is because they are living in each other's pockets.

I know you weren't, it was a jokey response! But I can't see why she doesn't just put an end to this and just enjoy her time in the house. I know they're stuck together in the house, but its still possible to put an end to things. He seems to be calling all the shots. I just wish she'd be strong enough to end things once and for all. I'm fed up of seeing them fighting and making up.

I just wish she'd be strong enough to end things once and for all.
    Or conversely, I wish he'd be strong enough to end things once and for all cos she's a total wreck the head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

They were cuddling again on tonights show and Chanelle asked him to sleep in her bed. Does she not realise that hes going to dump her again like he did every other time...god he annoys me so much....

Advertisement