Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary to secondary school

Options
  • 09-07-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello all,

I'm compiling a guide for parents of students who are making the transition from primary to secondary school.

I'd really like to talk to some parents who have been through this recently with their children and could give a personal viewpoint about how they and their children managed.

I am interested in all aspects of the transition and I'm hoping to talk to as many people as possible. It would just be a matter of a chat on the phone. I'll have lots of questions so you won't be stuck for words!

The guide will be published with The Irish Times. If you can help I'd be delighted to hear from you. You can either pm me or my email address is gfaller at irish-times.ie.

Thanks very much for your time.

Gráinne

Advertisement