Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect Ink Abbet Street

Options
  • 09-07-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Im booked in for my first tat next saturday in Connect Ink on Abbey Street. Its downstairs in the clothes shop Connect a few yards down the road from Snakebite. Its very clean looking and has a pool table in the waiting area.

Just worried that its doesnt seem to have been mentioned at all in this forum.

Can anyone share their views on this place before I commit myself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

thats the place under the ´baggy clothes´store right? sorta home boy shop type of thing? walked in there once, looked at some drawings, nothing too impressive. ive not heard anyone talk about em here

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kellyr4

yea thats the one. Getting my daughter's footprints tattooed on my back/shoulder blade so i really want them to do a good job. I went in over the weekend and they were confident of doing a good job.

Should I instead book into zulu or celestial ring?? Went into Snakebite and spoke to girls working there and they really didnt instill confidence in me that they could do a good job. They basically came across that they would give it a shot and see how it turns out...................while im stuck with it for life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If you're happy with the artist and their respective portfolio, go for it. I haven't heard of that shop but like you said you seem to trust the artist so if they have done good work in the past why wouldn't they do just as good a job on you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I've heard they do good work in there but haven't seen anything from the shop so i'm not too sure. Whats their portfolio like is there anything similar to what you want in it?

Also maybe try the italians on fownes st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I havent heard anything good about this place tbhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 kellyr4

So far not much good feedback about Connect Ink. If you were in my shoes getting your first tat would you hold off untill you know more about the place?

I put a 50 quid desposit down for my tat next saturday but wont mind losing that if it means I get it done better in another place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Friend of mine got a tattoo in there yesterday, was booked in for 11 but couldnt get done until about half 1 so not a great start!

The tattoo itself is pretty good though, the place is nice enough, clean pretty much what you could expect and not overly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Meant to put this in here as well as the other thread, got this done in Connected Ink:

376558050a4973417281l.jpg

Advertisement