Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard Pistol in Rathdrum at the weekend

Options
  • 09-07-2007 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Howdi.
    How did it go? Any pics/results? I couldnt even make it to watch this time. Hopefully I'll get to it next year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Went very well bigred. Small enough entry, but five new competitors entered so we're growing it a bit.

You won't need to wait until next year. The 2007 Nationals are on Nov 18th and we will be holding at least one other competition between now and then.

We are also considering a coaching day, so watch this space.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MortgageMan

Could you post details on other open days that you may have coming up. I would like to come along to shoot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

No problem. We normally announce any competitions here (boards) at least two weeks in advance and also on the Rathdrum website: www.rathdrumrpc.org

There's also a calendar in the news section which is updated as soon as any new dates are decided upon.

What sort of pistol do you have?

Advertisement