Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st.bricans hospital

Options
  • 09-07-2007 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭

im looking for directions to st.bricans military hospital in dublin, i will be coming through the phoenix park and have a rough idea of the general area were it is but im not 100% sure of its exact location so if anybody could provide me with directions would appreciate it. i have already tried google maps and aa routefinder to no avail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.dto.ie/web2006/jp.htm

is the best site for maps and directions

St. Bricins Hospital, Infirmary Road, Dublin 7

Map_6406044.jpg
    Map_6407661.jpg
    Map_6407508.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

"Coming through the park" isn't much help.

If you come through via Garda H.Q. onto the North Circular Road you go through the park gates onto the N.C.R. and take the first right turn (100mtrs from the gates), first right again and left at the end of this road.

If your coming via Parkgate St/Conyingham Rd take the right onto Infirmary Road and its the second right and straight up the top past the flats.

If you get lost ask any of the soldiers you'll see coming and going from the hospital.

If your going for an army medical and have any question's shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can give you a few pointers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

thanks for the directions. yeah im going for a medical but i know what to expect but thanks anyway

Advertisement