Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPEG(Offical Irish PRO EVO GUILD)

Options
  • 09-07-2007 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Wanna play in Offical pesranking events and represent your country @ the euro finals this year???.

I am Offical Admin for IPEG and we are currently recruiting new players for both PS2 and Xbox360 events online and offline.

IPEG has its own forum on pesfan link below.
    Just register and View the pesrankings section and Irish events page to find us.
    http://forums.pesfan.com/index.php

Join the largest comunity of pro evo players in Ireland on www.pesfan.com and www.pesrankings.com.

Its easy to join events, IPEG hosts Offical offline and online events for irish players and the top players quailfy for the euro finals in seville(all expenses paid). Prove your the best!!!.

If you have any problems just contact me on pesfan.com my username is "liverpoolfan" and i'll be happy to help you get involved.

Advertisement