Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying FAX arriving at house number !

Options
  • 09-07-2007 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Some idiot had been trying to send me a FAX to my Private ex dir house number. I mean like 50- 70 times !

I have tried to search for the number and even looked for a reference to the number online but cant find anything ! I have tried to find an online service to fax him back but they seem complicated or are looking for money for the service, I even resorted to shouting down the phone ;)

The fax number is a carlow number, any ideas would be appreciated !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

go to the library and send a fax that way. Or you could even use the built in fax functionality built into windows..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Anti wrote:
    go to the library and send a fax that way. Or you could even use the built in fax functionality built into windows..

Cheers for the reply, I am at least 15 miles away from a library..
    and the second option, well I cant find it and would imagine my phone number would then show again if i did it that way ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Ring your phone provider perhaps? Maybe there is somehting they can do about it maybe? Or could you send a fax from work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Thank you for your time !
    The idiots seem to have stopped ! fingers crossed !!

Advertisement