Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with SA

• 09-07-2007 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

Howdy, I just realised there is something wrong with my main save file (93%) on San Andreas. I am losing muscle like nobodies business and when I go to any of the gyms it says I "have worked out enough for today" etc. This is slightly annoying as CJ is now so weak he can barely climb and fighting is getting dangerous! I have cheated on one or two occasions (mainly spawning vehicles when stranded out in the countryside) but never save after any strange ones like rioting and fast traffic etc.

Any ideas? Oh it's on the PS2 version btw.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Have you fed him much? 'Cause when I stop feeding him he starts losing a serious amount off muscle and he spends very little time on the waights. If not, feed him, but no salad crap... meat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

The eating is not the problem, it won't let me work out at all in the gym! Even after saving etc. The only way I can build back up the muscle now (it had gone down to almost nothing) is by climbing over and back over fences, doing BMX tricks and beating the crap out of parked cars!! The police don't take to kindly to this for some reason!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Can't say i've heard of this one, but if you're 93% in, take a dip in the ocean and swim him around for a bit and see if it helps for his stamina?

VR!

Cheers. I tried diving down really deep and resurfacing just before the breath runs out. This, climbing over everything and fighting seems to be doin the trick. Still a bit of a pain that I can't just go in and pump iron and forget it for a while!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Don1 wrote:
    Cheers. I tried diving down really deep and resurfacing just before the breath runs out. This, climbing over everything and fighting seems to be doin the trick. Still a bit of a pain that I can't just go in and pump iron and forget it for a while!!

What might also tame it as well is when you come close to the marker on your missions. Stop the car or bike a bit away from it and run to the destination. That also counts :)

VR!

• Advertisement

Cheers, been cycling a lot and trying to pop wheelies at high speed on the FCR-900. All these little things seem to be working nicely.
    I guess the whole driving everywhere in pimped out cars or flying, using the M4 (now infinite ammo for some reason) to headshot everyone (no fighting) and saving all the time instead of eating was a bad idea! :p

Anywho, back to some form of normality now so I can climb over things quickly and batter drug dealers etc with ease!!

Advertisement