Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom mail servers acting up today

Options
  • 09-07-2007 4:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

pop3 is on a 2-3 minute timeout from other networks such as BT and Digiweb.

PITA, sent eveyone off to webmail.eircom.net in the interim :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

T'was the same last thurs & fri for me on BT and Eircom connections.
    Fine for me today though.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

apparently there are Eircom INEX issues this morning, probably causing problems for lots of people, Hosting365 also having Email issues.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭ondafly

There are currently multiple major P1 transmission faults affecting all National Data Traffic.

Eircom engineers are currently working on the issue and replacement hardware is on the way. The Eircom hosting centre in city west may also be affected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭irishpartyboy

It would appear the P1 Eircom faults have been resolved, albeit I've not heard it officially yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 davepc

Are the problems still on going?
    I intermittently get time out errors connecting to the eircom mail server (mail2.eircom.net) using esatBT dsl connection. By connecting via isdn dialup to esat it can connect to eircom.

Can anyone shed some light on this.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement