Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boil notice lifted for some parts of the county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

It's like Broadband, Turloughmore / Lackagh forgotten about.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

galwayrush wrote:

You can get broadband in Lackagh/Turloughmore with Digiweb :)

DeadSkin wrote:
    You can get broadband in Lackagh/Turloughmore with Digiweb :)
    can't in Lackaghmore, bloody Knockdoe Hill blocking it.:mad:

galwayrush wrote:
    can't in Lackaghmore, bloody Knockdoe Hill blocking it.:mad:
    Bad luck!!!
    I'm in Lackagh, just got lucky suppose, they said we are just on the edge, the mast is in Oranmore!!!

DeadSkin wrote:
    Bad luck!!!
    I'm in Lackagh, just got lucky suppose, they said we are just on the edge, the mast is in Oranmore!!!
    You're getting it from Loughgeorge, it's on the mast at the ESB Sub Station, well, half way up the mast, if it was on the top, we might get it.
    I feel cursed, everywhere around us has it, i feel like drinking the water.:D

• Advertisement

galwayrush wrote:
    You're getting it from Loughgeorge, it's on the mast at the ESB Sub Station, well, half way up the mast, if it was on the top, we might get it.
    I feel cursed, everywhere around us has it, i feel like drinking the water.:D
    Our receiver is pointing towards Oranmore, the fella who installed it said the one on the mast in Loughgeorge is IrishBroadbands'.
    He told me he installs broadband for both companies.

DeadSkin wrote:
    Our receiver is pointing towards Oranmore, the fella who installed it said the one on the mast in Loughgeorge is IrishBroadbands'.
    He told me he installs broadband for both companies.
    Might be worth a try then, My house is quite high, good view from attic, so chimney would be even better.I don't think there is any major obstacle between here and Oranmore, and i'm only about a mile from Lackagh Village.

galwayrush wrote:
    Might be worth a try then, My house is quite high, good view from attic, so chimney would be even better.I don't think there is any major obstacle between here and Oranmore, and i'm only about a mile from Lackagh Village.

Slightly off topic......but definitely worth a shot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Gwynston

galwayrush wrote:
    I'm not sure what you mean by this in reference to the water....
    Are you saying that water in Turloughmore/Lackagh is still not safe?

We're halfway between Loughgeorge and Corandulla and I was assuming our water is OK now....

Gwynston wrote:
    I'm not sure what you mean by this in reference to the water....
    Are you saying that water in Turloughmore/Lackagh is still not safe?

We're halfway between Loughgeorge and Corandulla and I was assuming our water is OK now....
    We weren't mentioned when they announced where the water was now safe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement