Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thalia's Showreel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Must confess I like Bunny bolier, all those women getting wound up
    and possessive :p

I'm surprised the house mates haven't recognised her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hot! (not that I'm watching BB I hasten to add)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Oh, I like this. Her challenge now is to flirt with all the men... Brilliant. Still don't know why they didn't get an Australian actress to do the role though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'm fully confident a few of these media obsessed vampires do know who she is and are keeping quiet about it. If someone did recognise her it'd serve them better just to play along rather than show their hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Still don't know why they didn't get an Australian actress to do the role though.

yeah i wonder how long she can keep the australian accent up for...she'll trip herself up at some stage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

yeah i wonder how long she can keep the australian accent up for...she'll trip herself up at some stage!

No she won't, once you start constantly using a fake accent, it's very hard to get rid of it.

No she won't, once you start constantly using a fake accent, it's very hard to get rid of it.

Unless she gets drunk!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Unless she gets drunk!!!

If she's drunk, they'll merely assume, that she is imitating their accent. Eveyone imitates other peoples accents, when they're drunk.

No! Brian's been told by BB that Pauline is a fake and now he has to keep the secret. She's screwed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Why did they tell him?? Is it a task hes has now to keep the secret!! It'll kill him to keep it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

Its his bday pressie from big bro

That spoils it all. Grr... I hate when Big Brother ruins good ideas.

Advertisement