Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

LCD 37 inch for under 1000

• 09-07-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone recomend me a 37 inch LCD for under 1000

It will be used for PS3, BlueRay, DVD and general TV watching.

I have been looking on Komplet and technikdirekt but I dont have a clue about these things so if any one has any advice please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Theres a 32 inch LCD here http://www.ibood.com/site/eu/iboodSpecs.php (One day only) €555

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Looking for a 37 inch. But ya thats cheap all right

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭charlie1966

Just remember that you get what you pay for so if you want to get the most from the formats you are using then first go to some of the various shops and check out the picture quality and the viewing angle which can be crap on some models, then there is the processing power of some models which can be noticed with the sound out of phase with the picture best seen on a news channel, lip sinc problem. The best I have seen is from a company called Lava, Scandanavian brand, but the price is 2300 euro for their 37 inch, ouch! Your other problem is finding a shop assistant who knows which side of the thing you should be looking at. After all the above don't worry too much as most are ok. hope this helps a little and good viewing when you do purchase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭charlie1966

Just remember that you get what you pay for so if you want to get the most from the formats you are using then first go to some of the various shops and check out the picture quality and the viewing angle which can be crap on some models, then there is the processing power of some models which can be noticed with the sound out of phase with the picture best seen on a news channel, lip sinc problem. The best I have seen is from a company called Lava, Scandanavian brand, but the price is 2300 euro for their 37 inch, ouch! Your other problem is finding a shop assistant who knows which side of the thing you should be looking at. After all the above don't worry too much as most are ok. hope this helps a little and good viewing when you do purchase.

• Advertisement
Advertisement