Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen fitter

Options
  • 09-07-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I have just found the kitchen i want from B&Q (Supply Only). However, I am now looking for somebody to fit the kitchen and am struggling. I am in the Roscommon/Ballinasloe/Athlone Region. Can anybody recommend a fitter and let me know how much it will cost to fit(rough estimate). There is c. 10 metres in total length between 2 walls in kitchen and utility.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Christ!!

Moved to DIY

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cunnings

Muffler,
    "Moved to DIY" - is this not Gardening and DIY forum. Cant find sole DIY Form.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

cunnings wrote:
    Muffler,
    "Moved to DIY" - is this not Gardening and DIY forum. Cant find sole DIY Form.
    It certainly is one and the same - handier to call it DIY when using the auld keyboard ;)

Advertisement