Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will Marking Schemes be up?

Options
  • 09-07-2007 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the marking schemes for this year will be put up?

Not till after the results or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

15 August, the day the results come out.
    Forget about the exams and marking schemes.
    I keep kicking myself over the crappy Business exam sometimes:/ , but it is better to forget about exams now.
    The best thing to do is remove LC stuff from your head at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Naikon wrote:
    15 August, the day the results come out.
    Forget about the exams and marking schemes.
    I keep kicking myself over the crappy Business exam sometimes:/ , but it is better to forget about exams now.
    The best thing to do is remove LC stuff from your head at this stage.
    Seconded!
    There is nothing that you can do now so no point in torturing yourself by looking at the marking schemes.Even if you think you're all right in your answers,if you read the schemes you'll see problems and start worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

lemansky wrote:
    Seconded!
    There is nothing that you can do now so no point in torturing yourself by looking at the marking schemes.Even if you think you're all right in your answers,if you read the schemes you'll see problems and start worrying.

It's not torture more like curiosity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭adam_ccfc

Someone linked last years upload dates on here, think it was the end of July, soon in about 3 weeks I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Not trying to be an asshole but I prefer co-sign or fixed rather than Seconded!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

It's not torture more like curiosity!
    If you see a stupid mistake once you look at the schemes it will become torture!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Dont forget the marking schemes go through a series of reviews and rewrites (making them easier or (gulp) harder) so its not surprising they come out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Can you actually remember what you wrote? I thought it'd be up after the eaxm results are out, although I've given up caring. Once I get my first choice, I dont care whether its by 5 points or 50, so marking scheme wont concern me.

Advertisement