Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galwegian in Dublin

Options
  • 09-07-2007 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello:)
    I'm from Galway city and I've moved up to Dublin! Living here a month and lloking to meet new people. You can never have enough friends ya know. So if there are any easy going people with a side of daftness in them, out there in the big bad smoke.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

haha ye theres plenty of daft ppl up here! take a walk around town any day of the week and ya'll see that! ;)

unfortunately they seem to be all wearing maroon GAA Jerseys with supermacs written across the front! hehe only jokin!

i was actually in galway last weekend for that air show. went to the dogs too which was good fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 skellywelly22

I miss Galway soooo much:(Dublin people are OK too I guess:D Airshow is good did you see the door fly off the plane! I was nursing a bad hangover that day and didnt go.Good job cant imagine a door on my head helping things!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

no i actually missed it! i was up near that hotel (cant remember its name) and i think the "incident" happened the other end of the beach head. ragin i missed it. tho i left at 5 so it may have happened after that. was a good show tho. the fighter jet rocked. noisy bugger! nearly got the ears exploded off me when i was headin to the train station. there was these blue jets flyin aroudn the town itself. they werent even at the show. but they were noisy low flyin buggers. taxi man said they were drivin him mad all week! wouldnt have fancied that meself.

best part of the weekend tho, i was in supoermacs in eyre square, and ya know theres the 2 glass doors with a skinny glass bit in the middle, well some fella wasnt lookin and ploughed face first into the glass!! i nearly choked on me chicken burger!!! :p

Advertisement