Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tee shirt printing in cork city!!

Options
  • 09-07-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all

just wondering if someone could suggest some where in the city where i could get something printed on a tee shirt?????
    thanks!!

oh ya and aswell could someone tell me where i could get packing for pillions in d city?? coz i wana make some funky little pillows:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

there are 1/2 places on washington st between chambers and costigans bar's... also up-stair in merchnats quay, used be there anyway....
    fot the packing....... try knitting store in paul street, there used to be one at the entrance selling bean bags and pillows, and als inside the shopping centre.. also try up-stairs in the savoy, they make curtains etc and might have it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The one in Merchant's Quay is still there, I saw it the other day (top of the escalator in the main mall, opposite the specs shop).

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 johnd

We also supply tee-shirts regularly to customers in both Cork City and County. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Just out of interest, how much for a smallish logo printed on the front of a shirt?

• Advertisement

rymus wrote:
    Just out of interest, how much for a smallish logo printed on the front of a shirt?

Thanks for enquiry Rymus. Not sure it is allowable within Boards.ie Terms of Service to discuss commerical matters in here. But broadly speaking it depends on the logo complexity, color, size. Why not email me at john@tshirts.ie with a copy of the logo and what you are looking for and I will be glad to price. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's ok to talk about it if you're not being a príck about it. He's asked and now I'm asking, so t'would be great to hear your general rates.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

johnd wrote:
    Not sure it is allowable within Boards.ie Terms of Service to discuss commerical matters in here.

You passed the test :D I'll pop an email off to you tomorrow with the details and a sample of the logo.

rymus wrote:
    You passed the test :D I'll pop an email off to you tomorrow with the details and a sample of the logo.

Phew !! Thanks Rymus, glad i passed the test ! :D

Advertisement