Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

True Ubs Tag/ Graffiti

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

(I refuse to use the word n00b)

You just did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Ha ha, good find. What a sh*t tattoo!

Have a read of some of the comments. God I love YouTube comments.

Graffiti in Galway is just sh1t. Really and truely sh1t. Just some fuppin idiot who thinks writing some stupid ass word everywhere is cool! Bah. If you have a "talent", don't waste it on stupid words. Inspire people. Draw. Design. And actually fetch a person's imagination rather than annoy them with eyesores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I never realised how 'gangsta' art has become.What next? Drive-by taggings in the hood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

My housemate did the Fat Lane tag on the long walk. Its a banksy but i still laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Some fool writes/tags or whatever stupid name you have for it on my house wall every few weeks.

It's not Art. It's vandalism.

I look forward to the day when I catch him at it so I can show him my appreciation for his "Art". I believe that Artists enjoy suffering for their Art.

I on the other hand hate painting and will again spend time this weekend painting a Wall because of the little artistic pr**k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I never realised how 'gangsta' art has become.What next? Drive-by taggings in the hood?
    ..and the pimps will be using crack to keep the whores under control

i'm off to lock myself in the basement til this all blows over

good luck to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

churchview wrote: »
    Some fool writes/tags or whatever stupid name you have for it on my house wall every few weeks.

It's not Art. It's vandalism.

I look forward to the day when I catch him at it so I can show him my appreciation for his "Art". I believe that Artists enjoy suffering for their Art.

I on the other hand hate painting and will again spend time this weekend painting a Wall because of the little artistic pr**k.

How do you propose you show him your appreciation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

What I'd love to do would be use his aerosols to cover his clothes (while he's wearing them) with my "tag". I'm sure he'll help me come up with a suitable tag in the interests of spreading appreciation of his "art".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

m83 wrote: »
    My housemate did the Fat Lane tag on the long walk. Its a banksy but i still laughed.

Your housemate is indeed a ballbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WTRxGAMING

True is a tag from east side, He used to tag it all over the country but grew up ubs stands for ultimate bombing squad and its a crew in galway with other well known tags such as tome and gunz both them lads are in there late 20's and dont do it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is from 2007 and 2009...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement