Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No comment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

It would seem that he is a lesbian transsexual. That always made me wonder - why become a woman to get it on with....women? But I guess that as long as it keeps him happy then that's ok.

It is a pity that his cover has been blown though, the guy obviously shunned the limelight and did not court the media and now is new life has been thrown open because of what is nothing more than a pointless article. I wonder what pleasure journalists get from doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

I agree. Scumbags.
    el tel wrote:

It is a pity that his cover has been blown though, the guy obviously shunned the limelight and did not court the media and now is new life has been thrown open because of what is nothing more than a pointless article. I wonder what pleasure journalists get from doing this?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It was a rumour that was doing the rounds for a good while. I guess with the TDF coming to Britain, the Mail decided to make hay from it. There's a new book on Millar out now too. The author says he couldn't track him down, but I'm wondering whether he really did know and decided to respect Millar's privacy.

Advertisement