Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indecent Proposal

Options
  • 10-07-2007 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office but she was a married woman.

One day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, "I'll give you €100 if you let me have you."

The girl refused, so Johnny said, "I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you've picked it up."

She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her husband. So she called her husband and told him the story. Her husband said, "Ask him for €200 but pick up the money very fast. He won't even be able to get his trousers down." So she agrees and accepts the proposal.

Half an hour goes by and the husband is still waiting for his wife to call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the husband calls and asked what happened.

"The bastard used €1 coins," the wife replied.

Comments

Advertisement