Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Rig

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Wow, €230 for a mounting!! Why not just buy a decent 20/22/24" monitor?

I don't understand what this machine will be used for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Especially as half the links dont work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Yeah I'd have to say I'm curios as well what sort of tasks this is for ?

The 5.25 mini-display I assume is for the mini-ITX system you plan to integrate into the case yes ? and the put 2 LG screens on the mounting.

Unusual setup with the two PC's and HTPC based water cooling system but no reason why it wont work.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aerocell

This setup is gona be used mainly for multimedia, (video/photo/editing)
    The opportunity came up for me to finally build what i really wanted, so instead of going with a 22" 24" etc.. display i wanted to opt for something more elaborate and different.
    I am also in college at the moment and I wanted to be able to use this system in different setups, ie* clustering and watever else I throw at it.
    The 5.25 mini-display I assume is for the mini-ITX system you plan to integrate into the case yes ?

Yes this is one of the extras for the Thermaltake Mozart, kool looking if not much else!
    Especially as half the links dont work.

I had this posted in the wrong forum orignaly, and just copied it straight over here so thats prob why the links did not work, sorry about that.
    Thanks 8t8 for fixing that :)

I think that is about it,
    any more feedback, feel free......

Advertisement