Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number Two approacheth

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

The time has arrived:)

Mrs. Roundy went into slow labour yesterday afternoon, and we headed to CMH last night. Although she was suffering regular contractions, it was a case of all show and no go, as those who have gone before may understand. Dilations have commenced, but I was sent home at 3am in order to give her some rest. She's watching DVDs now apparently, and walking around waiting for things to happen, and still on 39w+5d, so no chance of being induced just yet, birth, planned at least, to be natural.

I've been through all this before, but waiting is still a bummer, not to mind how the boss feels. I'm under orders to stay put though, so will kill an hour or two before going back in.

Number one is gone shopping for a present with Granny, and is as excited as anybody.

Hopefully this evening will bring news, the phone hasn't stopped all day :D

Anyone else in a similar (expectant) situation?

R.

Good man Roundy, great news mate. If you need someone to watch over A&A, hit me up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,420 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Congratulations, lads. Wonderful news! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Excellent news lads and well done to the missuses.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Congratulations to all involved Gents!

Advertisement