Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh cat what have i done?

Options
  • 10-07-2007 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Around 2 and a half weeks ago I had to move my cat from Dublin back to my parents house in Belfast. My parents have a dog so this was a trial thing to see if it could work.
    The dog and cat hate each other but there have been no bad incidents between each other so far, the cat mostly stays upstairs when shes not outside and the dog downstairs. At first the cat was understandably not happy but now she seems generally settled.
    In the year ive had the cat she never went anywhere but inside her litter tray, not one kitten accident the whole time, good cat! For the past week now she has changed this, once she **** on my boyfriends boxers and twice she pissed on my bed. The litter tray is upstairs and she is using it most of the time except for these incidents. I'm really worried ive made my cat disturbed. Any ideas of how to stop her doing this, waking up in cat piss is really gross!

Comments

Advertisement