Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time gentlemen, and ladies !, please ?

Options
  • 10-07-2007 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

I have my NCT at 9.30 a.m., tomorrow the 11th, in Deansgrange - can anyone give me an idea what time I should be leaving Charlesland at, how long it will take ?

I travel to work via DART so I am not used to the N/M11 at that time - will it be chokka and I should leave pretty early or would I make it if I leave around 8.00 am ?

All opinions gratefully received.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

For 9.30am in Deansgrange I reckon leaving Charlesland at 8.45 (45 mins should give you plenty of time to get there...provided you know the wayto the NCT centre!)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The traffic on the N11 is notoriously unpredictable. I'd leave at 8:30 just to be on the safe side.

Just in case you don't know the route: Take the N11 to Cornelscourt and turn right at the junction just before it, onto Clonkeen Road. Drive down to the junction at the Grange Pub (there's a Supervalue on the right just before the junction, set in off the road), turn right there and the NCT center is just 100m up on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Maisy wrote:
    I have my NCT at 9.30 a.m., tomorrow the 11th, in Deansgrange - can anyone give me an idea what time I should be leaving Charlesland at, how long it will take ?

I travel to work via DART so I am not used to the N/M11 at that time - will it be chokka and I should leave pretty early or would I make it if I leave around 8.00 am ?

All opinions gratefully received.:)

It can take up to 30 -40 mins to get to Dun Laoire so I would leave at aorund 845 to be on the safe side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Many thanks, that genuinely helps a lot - spent an hour cleaning and polishing the old jalopy, all possessions removed from the boot and dog harnesses from the back seat. Actually, ahem, most of the stuff in the car was dog related... including the little doggy nose marks all over the side window where one of them likes to press his schnoz against it, so cute...... don't worrry, they will be here to take me away aaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now !!!!

Advertisement