Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decaf?

Options
  • 10-07-2007 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

I know I know, i shouldn't even mention the word! However due to balance/dizzyness problems i'm having to give up caffeine, which has meant no more coffee :(:(:( but i'm missing having a hot drink to warm me up in work - do any of the take away stores do decaf? I tried insomnia but no luck. It's a strange request i know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I know I know, i shouldn't even mention the word! However due to balance/dizzyness problems i'm having to give up caffeine, which has meant no more coffee :(:(:( but i'm missing having a hot drink to warm me up in work - do any of the take away stores do decaf? I tried insomnia but no luck. It's a strange request i know!

"balance/dizzyness" surely that's a sign you haven't had enough coffee :D

I'd rather have no coffee than de-caf, maybe some of the herbal tea
    drinkers on here can advise which flavour of potpourri they prefer
    adding hot water to if you're looking for a hot drink.

If you insist on buying decaf, try and get the Swiss water decaf as the
    chemicals used in the other decaf methods is worse than caffeine.
    (M&D sell decaf beans - just as some pubs sell non-alcoholic beer - as for
    where to get a takeout decaf, cant say I've ever bought one).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

O'Briens do decaf coffee that's pretty nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I imagine Starbucks do. Can't be any worse than their regular coffee.

You need to spend a bit more to get good quality decaf, but it is out there.

Advertisement