Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheet Music / Chords

Options
  • 10-07-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Heya lads

I play Guitar, and when i want to find the chords or tabs of a song i can easily go to a site like

ultimate-guitar or tabworld etc and get them adn then play to my hearts content :) :rolleyes:

However....recently got a keyboard/piano and want to start playing a few songs i know, but there doesnt seem to be any sites of a similar nature....well none that i can find anyways

They all try get me to buy the actual sheet music, something which i cant do.

Is there a site that anyone knows of which is in a similar format to ultimate-guitar but for piano ??...where say..i could type in "maybe i'm amazed" and get the chords for piano for it ?

All help appreciated :rolleyes:

B4 you say it..theres no ultimate-piano :p

Comments

Advertisement