Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neil Delamere presenting Ian Dempsey's show on Today FM

• 10-07-2007 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Who heard this?

What did ye think?

I thought he did very well if it was genuinely his first time on radio. Seemed relaxed, had some good banter with the team and the heckler on his gift grub was very funny.

Obviously would still need some polishing - but seemed as near to a natural as makes no difference.

Good music too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Very funny guy, missed the show myself though.

I think he would've been a great replacement for Colm and Jim on 104 with someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

I thought he was good, but I still prefer Iano! He's a great comedian, does anyone know if he's playing any shows in dublin soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Dear Today FM,

I have been listening to you radio station for years, and I thoroughly enjoy it. You have professionalism complimenting the fun aspect of your broadcasts.
    You have a very suitable music policy. I could go on, but couldn't be arsed.

You have a great line up of presenters. I think however, you made the fatal mistake of hiring humans. You see, humans need to take a break now and again, leaving a gaping hole in your programme schedule.

For the past couple of months , you have been chopping and changing your presenters for various shows as often as Alan Hughes combs his hair. As a result, I never know who'll be on the radio when I turn it on.

While Tom Dunne filled in for Ray Darcy a couple of weeks ago, he got some guests to present his 7-10 slot. It worked well in its capacity as a music programme.

However, the lads down in Ian Dempseys office got wind of this and decided it would also be a great idea for the stations flagship breakfast show programme.

Fair Enough.....

*7AM Monday 09/07/07* *Sleepy Head Awakes*

MARY BORING COUGHLAN was trying to string a sentence together on the radio!!!

I could go on about this terrible two hours of radio.... but I hope you realise how rubbish it was.

Please hire a swing jock to cover holidays.

On the flipside, thought Neil Delamere done a smashing job today!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

i will pull no punches , not only is neil dellamare the most unfunny guy ( i wouldnt disrespect the word comedian) ive ever seen or heard on tv or radio , the guy is down right nasty
    i cant stand him , even on the awfull PANEL , he is abominable
    compared to dellamere , ed byrne or even patrick kielty is funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

irish_bob wrote:
    i will pull no punches , not only is neil dellamare the most unfunny guy ( i wouldnt disrespect the word comedian) ive ever seen or heard on tv or radio , the guy is down right nasty
    i cant stand him , even on the awfull PANEL , he is abominable
    compared to dellamere , ed byrne or even patrick kielty is funny

Get off the damn fence and tell us what you really think!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement