Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone + Three USB modem info/feedback for Roaming

Options
  • 10-07-2007 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a friend that bought a house in France, they asked me to check Three and vodafone to check if they could use the USB modem they sell while abroad in France (Nice) when I called 3 he didn't sound very convincing, he said that it won't work because there's no 3 in France, still have to check with Vodafone.

Does anyone know if any of them or others will work in France it will be used mainly for browsing.

Or if any of the local providers in France offer similar product cheap, they don't have a phone line in the house.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Vodafone will work, i think the monthly roaming tariff is 80 euro or so, not sure about 3

Advertisement