Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking ISEQ-listed shares

Options
  • 10-07-2007 4:13pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've not started investing just yet, but am keen to once I have a bit of money to play with.

To that end I'm keeping an eye on a few different shares etc. to see how they're doing and I have a few companies in mind that I'd imagine might be sound investments atm.

The problem is at least one of them is ISEQ-listed and the tools I currently use to track performance/price, like Google Finance, only have general company info for them.

Is this an issue with the ISEQ itself, Google Finance or the specific company, and is there a way to keep an eye on the performance of a particular share that Google might not be tracking?

Advertisement