Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Bouncers

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Back to the OP... a friend of mine had a problem with the bouncers from said same establishment and went back and made a formal complaint to management and apparantly one bouncer was let go on this particular occasion and another one given a formal warning.

She also made a statement to the Guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Back to the OP... a friend of mine had a problem with the bouncers from said same establishment and went back and made a formal complaint to management and apparantly one bouncer was let go on this particular occasion and another one given a formal warning.

She also made a statement to the Guards.
    Good. I'm glad to hear the management are finally copping on to themselves. Long time coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 John_Dillinger

papagormo wrote: »
    i think cuba should be renamed "crèche ",
    the bouncers there are a load of power trippers

Saw a drunk lad throw a punch at a bouncer outside there one night, i'd say before his arm was even half way thrown 4 bouncers had him ontop of the bonnet of a car, dragged him inside and closed the front door...what happens next?! =P

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

John_Dillinger, no need to post here too after starting your own thread on bouncers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement