Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nurburgring Cameras

Options
  • 10-07-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

For anyone that's interested(or doesn't read Top Gear), you can check out what cars are going around the track via a webcam at the entrance.
    I wonder if the bus that showed up at 14:12 on 2/07/2007 was lost :)
    untitledjf3.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Found an Audi R8, anybody else able to find anything interesting
    untitledid8.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

that's an R8 not a veyron

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

steve06 wrote:
    My bad....on closer inspection yes it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

fletch wrote:
    I wonder if the bus that showed up at 14:12 on 2/07/2007 was lost :)

Sadly, no. That bus does hourly tours of the 'ring. IMO doing a tour of the toughest race track in the world on a bus is completely missing the point. You can lose a fair bit of time if you get stuck behind him at the wrong point too. People take all sorts of crap onto the 'ring - from ordinary family estates to camper ****ing vans.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It appears to be pissing rain there at the moment. Nothing at the gates :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Originally Posted by steve06
    My bad....on closer inspection yes it is

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ooh, a Viper, what looks like an old 911 and ... a peugeot 307 lined up at the gate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

I see a viper there now

Edit: Sorry its a bit large
    Edit Oops I posted the link so its updating itself here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Great find fletch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Gatster wrote:
    It's an R8, unless someone had a sidepanel of their Veyron painted in the silver like on the R8. Also, it's got R8 wheels.
    Also the veyron has 2 silver bullet shaped engine vents....

bugatti%20veyron%20p4%203.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭daedalus2097

Still, wouldn't mind watching the R8 do a lap or two, must be a savage machine :) Have only seen one in a showroom where it was very much stationary :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I saw my buddy driving in his MINI on Sunday. He's over in Europe for 2 weeks, I've saved the image, and am posting it on the miniclub.ie site, he'll get some shock when he comes home. Nice one boardsies for the link!

Advertisement