Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help with research into dyslexia & recruitment!

Options
  • 10-07-2007 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am in the process of conducting research exploring the factors involved in the recruitment and selection process for people who have dyslexia. I am looking for adults who have dyslexia, and those without, to complete a short online questionnaire looking at recruitment experiences. The findings will be presented to Dyslexia Associations in the UK and Ireland and will hopefully help to improve the treatment and support for people with dyslexia in the workplace.

The survey is available on the following link:
    http://surveyor.mbs.ac.uk/ss/wsb.dll/64/Dyslexiaandrecruitment.htm

I would be really grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill the questionnaire in. All answers will be kept in strict confidence.

I would be extremely grateful if you could also forward this link on to others, particularly if you know someone with dyslexia, who would like to participate and contribute to this research.

If you have any queries, please contact me on susie.larkin@postgrad.mbs.ac.uk .

Thank you.

Susie Larkin
    Manchester Business School
    Susie.larkin@postgrad.mbs.ac.uk

Advertisement