Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy / Stand-Up Sub-Forum Proposal

Options
  • 10-07-2007 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I've always thought it's weird there never been a forum for this, so I decided to put this out there.

Basically this forum can be used for discussing different comedians and gigs that may be upcoming. It wouldn't be for posting jokes as that's what the Humour forum does, and does well. But people would be able to post up Youtube videos of different comics, something which doesn't seem an option in Humour. People could even review some comics they've seen or aspiring comics could post up some of their material and see how it is received by others. (of course the feedback must be constructive, rather than "that's sh*te, give up")

The forum could, perhaps, be a subforum of Humour, but I'd guess the current Humour mods would have to be consulted on that to see if they're cool with it.

If you wish to give you support to this proposal please go here and do so. Thanks.

Advertisement