Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Designer Handbags - the fake alternative

• 10-07-2007 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi guys

I recently got a present of a fake chloe handbag from Hong Kong, im amazed by the quality!

I know people will tell me its wrong bacause its paying for teroroist and drug networks but i really cant afford to keeo buying the real deal.

I know Chinatown in NYC is a haven for them but can they be got in closer cities to Ireland

Dublin?? Moore st have a few i know

What about London or Paris??????

x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bit far away but Kusadasi in Turkey is the business! Combine it with a sun holiday. Excellent quality, I really think they use the same designs and parts.
    I also hear Italy is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

If you want cheap non-fake designer goods then Prada/Miu Miu have a factory outlet in Milan. Someone got a pair of Prada shoes there for UK£25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

ya italy is the place to go my friend got some fab chole guess and gucci bags for like crazy prices and the quality of them is unreal. bulgaria used be brilliant not so sure bout it anymore though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Wow......Must bump Italy up my list so!!

was interested in Paris and London as i already have trips planned for there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Aerial

I've never bought from this site, but they have high quality fake designer bags, sunglasses and accessories. An affordable option for those of us who can't make it to Milan this year :p

http://www.shopsueyboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront

• Advertisement

Good site....but no Fendi spy bag :(

Chloe Paddington looks brilliant....but i wonder if thats the quality you actually get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Rome. Guys on the street with handbags laid out on a sheet. Lovely quality fakes. Don't forget to haggle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Ethics anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

www.replicasi.com i bought a louis vuitton off this and it was brilliant!!!i love it!!gonna buy a chloe me thinks and a chanel one too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Aerial wrote:
    I've never bought from this site, but they have high quality fake designer bags, sunglasses and accessories. An affordable option for those of us who can't make it to Milan this year :p

http://www.shopsueyboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront
    can you use a 3v card for payment on these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Ethics anyone?

eh - Handbags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Isn't Ethics a county in England?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

All handbag fanatics might be interested in this
    http://www.thehandbagexchange.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ethics anyone?

Yes because idiots paying €5000 for a bloody purse is ethical. Hopefully all the fakes will devalue the real things, killing the industry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ethics anyone?

Yes because idiots paying €5000 for a bloody purse is ethical. Hopefully all the fakes will devalue the real things, killing the industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Atleast anyone who is buying genuine products is contributing to the economy.
    The fake industry cost 17000 jobs across Europe in one year.
    Supporting it is a very ethical decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

There's more to life than supporting jobs. If I went around every night (in a balaclava) breaking windows in the city centre, I could probably support quite a few jobs in the glass repair, insurance and security sectors. Would it be right though? QED.

The Black Economy, from whence these fake bags originate, supports people too. Their ill-gotten money filters back into the regulated economy, is taxed, and supports people in legitimate businesses.

E5,000 for a bag? Rest assured if I ever see a bag like that I'm going to steal it. Ethics anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

How much of the 5k per bag goes to the workers? Most of them are probably on the minimum wage while a few at the top take a couple of thousand off each bag. They could always make more of them and sell them for less. That'd reduce the attraction of the fakes.

Never meant to start a deep ethical conversation.....merely asked about a bag!! lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭angelicsaz

why are u so desperate for a designer status symbol?

• Advertisement
Advertisement