Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 10-07-2007 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Ie been on boards for a while so i should know the answer to this but you see i have very little interest in what the majority of the population considers music so i dont go to those forums or partake in threads when i used to et back from the summer event that i belive ahas something to do with mcd?

i went to mcd.ie but no answers there and i was wondering if someone could just explain to me why this rule is in effect? i know what the sticky's say that due to legal proceedings discussion of there events is banned, im not discussing there events, i would just like to know why mcd started legal action against boards, or is that what happened?

why did they do it ect?

its something i have been wondering since that rule came into effect and i was hoping someone could either answer or delete this thread and pm the answer to me. i cant live with this mystery any longer.

thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement