Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

table quizzes

Options
  • 10-07-2007 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

What pubs in town do table quizzes besides the Brog? I want to go to some but I don't fancy a bar of chocolate as the prize!
    thanks,
    Jane.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

JaneHudson wrote:
    What pubs in town do table quizzes besides the Brog? I want to go to some but I don't fancy a bar of chocolate as the prize!
    thanks,
    Jane.

a bit off the point, but there's a great one called Ringo, think it runs in Slainte, not quite a pub quiz but Bingo mixed with songs, (like singing Bingo!) supposed to be pretty good but i haven't been able to make it yet myself

they guy behind it, the Man with the Hat, is starting a new table quiz on Tuesdays in a few weeks too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

StevieG wrote:
    they guy behind it, the Man with the Hat, is starting a new table quiz on Tuesdays in a few weeks too!

+1 on the list of reasons to avoid that place then.

rymus wrote:
    +1 on the list of reasons to avoid that place then.

Just offering suggestions to someone.............

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I know, I'm just airing an opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

I'll check my days properly, but Sober Lane have one on Tuesdays, I think Evergreen pub have one on Wednesdays

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Thanks Guys I will look into those. Where is Slainte though?

JaneHudson wrote:
    Thanks Guys I will look into those. Where is Slainte though?

Just off Patrick Street on one of the side lanes connected to the market (parallel to the one the Mutton Lane is on)-it used to be called the Vineyard

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

both these statements are true.

the evergreen's league is finished till september but theres still a quiz every wednesday, come along, be thrashed by my glorious team :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Maybe I will! Monday nights are better for me though.

Advertisement