Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIght Owl League??

Options
  • 10-07-2007 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey,

i have just moved back to limerick after 4 years in college and was looking to join a night owl league, after readung a thread here (dated to about 2 years ago) i enquired at the reception in UL arena and was told there was no league running, i was wandering if there is still a league running in limerick anywhere else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

whats a night owl league?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

A mate of mine was playing in it last season. Think its mainly held in Catholic Institute so no harm in giving them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

To repeat the second question what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

a students group for late night binge drinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tal Hawkins

thanks for that, ill give them a try.

a night owl leagu is a week day, normally indoor or astro soccer league.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Try Astro.ie they run six a side leagues on weekdays in Castletroy College. Niteowls is still going in UL too They have a website but cant think of it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Hey Tal Hawkins... the limerick nightowl league is an 11 aside astro league run over the winter months... it's web address is www.lwl.ie, it was held in the Cathloic Int for one season but is now back in UL.

There is also a 6aside astro league run by www.astro.ie and is held in Castletroy College... they run both a winter and summer league... www.astro.ie

hope this helps....

Advertisement