Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Meet

Options
  • 10-07-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Hi,

E30owners.com and BMW-Driver.net have a meet taking place in Portlaoise on the 22nd July at 2pm. Could very well be the highest concentration of non indicator usage in Ireland for several years.

The meet is taking place at the Comfort Inn Hotel which is just at the Cork exit of the M7.

Distances: Dublin 52 miles (1 hr)
    Cork 106 miles (1 hr 50 min)
    Limerick 70 miles (1 hr 15 min)
    Waterford 61 miles (1 hr 15 min)

There is a foodcourt on site which includes an O'Briens sandwich bar , and a gourmet burger place from what I recall.

Carpark is tarmac and naturally enough no messing will be tolerated.

You can stick your name down here if you're interested - http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3150&page=4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

Hoping to get a BMW this month, if so I might join you. What are the people like??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

People are fine - neither site is an official club, so theres a distinct lack of stuffiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I might be around for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

kdevitt wrote:
    Could very well be the highest concentration of non indicator usage in Ireland for several years.

:D:D:D

Advertisement