Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charley Vs Nikki for fake eviction!

Options
  • 10-07-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭

Brilliant. It'll obviously be Charley so, Nikki wouldn't be any good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

I think channel4 chose this week for the fake eviction as they couldn't hold off the fact that Charley was gonna be up for eviction, and with the fake eviction she will be in the house longer...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Amazing! It'll HAVE to be charley!! was so hoping she'd be evicted, can't wait to see her face when she goes back in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

As has been pointed out before, I don't think Charley's a good candidate for a fake eviction. She already tells people to their faces what she thinks of them. Why couldn't it have been Ziggy? Damn...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nikki.

Keep Charley for a real eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I can see this back firing badly for the producers. As little miss has said, Charley going out and telling Davina what she thinks of everyone in the house is no big deal as she tells every to their faces already.

Nicky I reckon would be destroyed if she had to go back in after bad mouthing everybody as she already thinks the whole world is against her.

And all that is assuming that she (Nicky) would want to go back into the house after being evicted.

Also, I really can't see how they could hide the fact that it's a fake eviction. Are they gonna have a big group of actors there? And if not, there is no way they could stop the crowd from saying something.

It'll be interesting to see how it all works out.

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote:
    And all that is assuming that she (Nicky) would want to go back into the house after being evicted.
    She'd be within her rights not to go back in if she didn't want to.

So therefore the big bro producers/Davina aren't going to be so silly as to tell her before she goes back in that the rest of the housemates saw her interview.

Tristrame wrote:
    She'd be within her rights not to go back in if she didn't want to.

So therefore the big bro producers/Davina aren't going to be so silly as to tell her before she goes back in that the rest of the housemates saw her interview.
    Yeah I understand that, but how would they stop someone in the crowd from saying something? And the point I was also making was that I don't reckon Nicky would actually want to go back in regardless of whether or not she knew the housemates were watching her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

of course its gonna be nicky, people dont want charley going out and having the satisfaction of seeing wat everyone was saying about her and then the added satisfaction of going back in to the house, she would be a lethal weapon with that information and would really be able to get people on her side for further arguements.

peace

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It isn't that Charley gives out to people. It is the fact that she starts the arguments between people and winds it up without ever being directly in the argument. That is something that the housemates are obivious to.

The nice thing is that there is a good chance she won't go back into the house, will walk or definetly get voted out next week.

Although knowing BB they will probably add a rule that you can't vote the person out again another week. Which is what will likely happen because they are purposely keeping her in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

she (charley) wont walk, she'll want the fame the dirty tramp, unless she's going to a party with p diddy and r kelly,

sure they're her best mates, or was it john terry and frank lampard.........UNLIKELY

she is just a tart who has rode half of london

as for nikki, why do all her sentences end in a high pitched tone??? i just wanna strangle her every time she says she hates men, its only cos she got rode by a few of them and told where to go afterwards, sure she's admitted it is why she hates men and that she's had bad experiences.....

get a life nikki, ya need a good ride
    charley....stop snortin the suff love

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nikki has a lot more venom in her blood and would be a much better candidate for fake eviction. Charley has a big mouth so none of it would be news, except for the crowd laying into her...

The bookies say:
    Charley 1 - 7 Nicky 4 - 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

You see, Charley already knows she's disliked coz. It might be interesting for Nicky to hear how disliked she is? Though she's been pretty okay the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

i'm hoping nicky goes. shes kinda like charlie but dosent have the guts to tell people what she thinks of them... but when she thinks they cant hear her in the interview she'll lay into them.
    p.s. would love to see her face when she finds out liam nominated her:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I would say when the fake evictee goes back in they'll have immunity for a week also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

is the housemate that is fake evicted tonight still eligible to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

tabatha wrote:
    is the housemate that is fake evicted tonight still eligible to win?
    yeah, but i can't see Charley or Nikki winning.

I think this fake eviction will back fire on them. I just can't see it working very well with either of these two. TBH, fake week has been disappointing on the whole I think. It could have been done so much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Extra security is being drafted in to ensure no Fight Night happens again..

BuffyBot wrote:
    What do you mean by Fight Night? Inside the house between the house mates?

I'd imagine the real reason for the extra security is to stop anybody attacking or throwing stuff at Charley when she gets kicked out. Unless that's what you meant of course.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

BuffyBot wrote:

I think it's be handbags at ten paces between Charley and Channelle alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I have Nicky at 37/1 not to be faked evicted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

charley looks a state whats with the hotpants is she looking for nuts/zoo magazine deals or what

charley looks a state whats with the hotpants is she looking for nuts/zoo magazine deals or what

I don't even think they were hotpants. Just looked like knickers to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

I don't even think they were hotpants. Just looked like knickers to me!

She is a very confident girl and can get away with that, and a cold english night didn't bother her, she will clean up when she is really evicted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

She was wearing her PJs as they'd taken her case as punishment for her
    talking about nominations for the 100th time. The gave her the option
    to have 2 items from her case back - she chose make-up. Nikki was
    also punished the same and she chose a dress and shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I watched a little of Live after it and all I can say is my opinion of Charley got lower. She went over and over and over and over and over how everyone loved her and how she was famous and great and davina touched her and did I forget to mention how everyone loved her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

She was wearing her PJs as they'd taken her case as punishment for her
    talking about nominations for the 100th time. The gave her the option
    to have 2 items from her case back - she chose make-up. Nikki was
    also punished the same and she chose a dress and shoes.
    Hee hee, if I was big brother, I would have given Nicky one shoe. She was only allowed two items.... 1 dress + 2 shoes = 3 items :D

Advertisement