Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

He's back!!!

• 10-07-2007 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Well perhaps back is not the best word to use, but Teddy Hart, the third generation wrestler has been signed to the WWE. This signing could create a very interesting. CM Punk has openly stated his dislike for Hart and has refused to work on the same company as him. Now I very much doubt Punk will leave by the signing of Hart but if he is put on the ECW brand and VKM refuses to move Punk, well then I think Punk could go.

My opinion of Hart is pretty much the same opinion I have of Jeff Hardy, a no talent hack spotmonkey, but hey that's just me. Your opinion on Hart joining the 'E'?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Punk said that he settled his differences with Teddy about 2 or 3 years ago. He'd be professional enough not to let a personal difference like that get in the way of his career opportunities anyway I'm sure

I'm not a big fan of Teddy's. It seems almost like the only reason he wrestles is because he likes to do big flippy moves, it's as if he's been banned from gymnastics or something. Has he actually been signed though? I heard yesterday that he had moved to Florida in the hopes that he'd get picked up by WWE's new developmental promotion. If he ever does make it to tv, it'll either be as part of some new Hart Foundation or as a cruiserweight who gets constantly buried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Fozzy wrote:
    Punk said that he settled his differences with Teddy about 2 or 3 years ago. He'd be professional enough not to let a personal difference like that get in the way of his career opportunities anyway I'm sure

I'm not a big fan of Teddy's. It seems almost like the only reason he wrestles is because he likes to do big flippy moves, it's as if he's been banned from gymnastics or something. Has he actually been signed though? I heard yesterday that he had moved to Florida in the hopes that he'd get picked up by WWE's new developmental promotion. If he ever does make it to tv, it'll either be as part of some new Hart Foundation or as a cruiserweight who gets constantly buried

I dont think that he has been signed but rather he has moved to florida

I was just told that PWInsider have reported that he's been signed and that he's already trained with FCW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Fozzy wrote:
    I was just told that PWInsider have reported that he's been signed and that he's already trained with FCW

Damn thats a bit of a surprise then if its true.The last I heard,he was training in FCW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I got it off Wrestling Observer. They have a tendancy to be wrong alot of the time. That is good then if they settled their problems, I didnt no that.

Lol at Hart being banned from gymnastics. He is like Jack Evans, only Jack has learned to wrestle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

fatal wrote:
    I dont think that he has been signed but rather he has moved to florida
    WWE have signed him to a developmental deal and have sent him down to Florida where Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart are. Once they're done there, the idea is to bring in a new Hart Foundation, something WWE have been tinkering around for months since they signed Nattie.

Of course, give Teddy boy about two weeks before he goes and stuffs that opportunity too!
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

What exactly is he going to do?, all the moves he does are banned in WWE. If he lasts he will no doubt be paired with Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart to have "The Hart Foundation" so is the plan I heard.

Haha, it's still funny reading back on what Punk had to say about Teddy after the infamous scramble cage match where Teddy did a few unplanned and very dangerous spots while no-selling everything that happened to him the whole time: http://cmpunk.livejournal.com/?skip=20 The November 12th entry

Don't forget TJ Wilson, who's been teaming with Harry Smith as the Hart Foundation in FCW already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i met Teddy along with the rest of the Hart kids and young Ted DiBiase JR in Chicago during WM22 and spent the night drinking with them at their hotel.

Teddy came across as a really nice guy (some of the stories I have read about him seem so different from the guy I met that night). From talking to him he seems to have an incredible hunger to succeed in the business. All night he was trying to persude Bret's oldest son Dallas to join him in wrestling; of course I could see that Dallas has no interest at all in wrestling which is a pity because he has the size to easily make it as a star.

I'm glad Teddy has been given this opportunity though, the guy has talent no doubt, lets hope he makes the right kind of headlines from here on in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I've seen a fair few of his matches and I'll be keen to see what moves he can bring over to WWE. I've always kind of rated him in a way and it'll be interesting to see this Hart Foundation 2.0 take off.

• Advertisement

Brow wrote:
    I've seen a fair few of his matches and I'll be keen to see what moves he can bring over to WWE.

I'll be very surprised if they let him do any out of the ordinary moves, except for a finisher maybe. The likes of Brian Kendrick and Paul London can do some incredible moves that you never see on tv, so obviously there's a reason for that. I don't see it being any different for Teddy

Fozzy wrote:
    I'll be very surprised if they let him do any out of the ordinary moves, except for a finisher maybe. The likes of Brian Kendrick and Paul London can do some incredible moves that you never see on tv, so obviously there's a reason for that. I don't see it being any different for Teddy

Two words - Shane Helms, One word - Vertaebreaker!
    That move should be allowed! They allow Umaga do a Samoan drop with a guy in mid air for crying out loud!

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Vertaebreaker is a cool move but you can understand why WWE have banned him using it....

It would get him over.

Brow wrote:
    Vertaebreaker is a cool move but you can understand why WWE have banned him using it....

It would get him over.

And now it's time for my cheap shot of the month post:
    They'll only let Crippletaker do a tombstone piledriver, he can barely stand on his legs without injuring himself, nevermind an inverted piledriver!! ;)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

And now it's time for my cheap shot of the month post:
    They'll only let Crippletaker do a tombstone piledriver, he can barely stand on his legs without injuring himself, nevermind an inverted piledriver!! ;)

VR!

LOL! I'm not going to say any more than that!

Minto wrote:
    LOL! I'm not going to say any more than that!
    Thank you very much, i'll be here until the powers that be pull the plug! Try the veal! :D

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

He's back, and he's already breaking balls:
    1wrestling.com is reporting that WWE developmental talent Teddy Hart is receiving major heat in OVW after only being there a week. Hart's problems started when he took a phone call in the middle of a production meeting during his first day in OVW. Trainers asked him to end the call, and reports say Hart said it was important and kept on talking. Hart also has been using injury excuses to get out of training sessions and doesn't help his fellow workers in cleaning up the building and doing other things that are expected of the talent. On the other hand, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart are receiving praise since debuting in OVW.

What a ****ing dickhead.

Now on to someone else with famous relations, and a sight more talent:

From NODQ.com
    Harley Race's website has recently posted an article saying Ted DiBiase Jr. has been signed to a WWE developmental deal. While recently on tour with NOAH, WWE reps contacted Ted DiBiase Sr. and said they were prepared to offer Ted Jr. a deal. Ted returned from Japan and after talking things over with his family, he signed with WWE. DiBiase Jr. is currently training in Tampa, Florida at the WWE developmental territory.

- In related news, I'm hearing Ted Jr. is taking it easy at this time as he just had surgery on his knee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Glad to see Ted seniors brown nosing on Larry King didn't go to waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Is there any footage of him doing the moves that pissed off punk at the scramble cage, they were meant to have happened after the match weren't they? He seems like a fool tbh.

Questioning the credibility of this report (usually 1wrestling.com BS) mainly because last i remember, Harry Smith, Nattie Neidhart and Teddy Hart were in FCW, not OVW.

VR!

• Advertisement

Check out the video thread to see Teddy Hart after the scramble cage match. He completely no-sold everything, ridiculous stuff

The New Hart Foundation have been doing dark matches at OVW tapings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Fozzy wrote:
    Check out the video thread to see Teddy Hart after the scramble cage match. He completely no-sold everything, ridiculous stuff

The New Hart Foundation have been doing dark matches at OVW tapings

Holy hell Teddy Hart acted the ass there. Man the Carnage Crew dont seem like guys you want to piss off like that either, see Loc losing it scary stuff and Evens getting ownd 0.o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The figure four newsletter denied the story about Teddy Hart getting in trouble last week saying so far he's behaved well.

Advertisement