Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Guinness in Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Souths always fill a nice pint of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Aidric wrote: »
    Souths always fill a nice pint of Guinness.

South's and The Windmill are currently my most frequented pubs. I was looking to branch out a bit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭sioda

They only problem with souths guiness is having to go in there in the first place hate it since they did it up. Still say north star has the best guiness in town but TCs on upper william street is pretty good as well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Rashers is also meant to have a great pint - must make my way in there some night

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Mc Love wrote: »
    Rashers is also meant to have a great pint - must make my way in there some night

Completely forgot about Rashers as I'm never up that side of town these days. Both there, and Patsy's across the road have excellent Guinness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pirateman

Windmill definately, stay away from the polish guy tho, he cant even pull a pint of heineken, im surprised they hired him cause every1else pulls a gr8 pint. The polish girl in there is well worth the trip there too, gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Zombie thread

please do not drag up old threads

thank you

closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement